On Demand Services (Break/fix)
Onsite and in-store IT support - when you need it
We offer a number of services to small businesses who may not need a lot of IT support - but who do have a definite need from time to time.
When you need help with an urgent IT issue, finding someone to take care of it on the spur of the moment is not going to help you make an informed decision when it comes to choosing the right person. Talk to Adaptive Office Solutions today and know that we’ll be there for you - when you do need us.
Onsite Break/Fix IT services from Adaptive Office Solutions cover:
- Servers - we can customize server options to suit your business needs whatever the size or price range.
- Networks - we can set up a secure network in your office whether it be hardwired or wireless so you can conveniently use the web, share printers and other hardware, and transfer files.
- Indoor and outdoor wifi - we can set up wifi virtually anywhere, from offices to hotels and temporary work camps.
- Bridging - we can set up a wireless bridge to connect networks over greater distances.
- Support and maintenance - for all major PC brands.
In-Store Break/Fix IT services from Adaptive Office Solutions include:
- Computer repair - basic repair and maintenance of all makes and models of computer, including desktops, laptops, and tablets. We also service Apple products.
We also sell a range of hardware and software from complete systems to basic components such as video cards, hard drives, and monitors. Send us a message to arrange for one of our team to come visit you, or simply come by our office at 170 Wellington St. (across from Kingston’s PetroCan) between 8:00 – 4:30 Monday to Friday.